- An Ohio E-school is an online Ohio public school.
- A licensed Ohio teacher provides the right grade-level instruction.
- When enrolled in an online community school, the student receives a computer at home and online access to the school.
- Students graduating from an Ohio online school receive an Ohio high school diploma as all other public school students.
- Some E-schools are statewide and some serve a specific geographic area.
- Because public E-schools receive public funding, they must accept all students, regardless of prior academic or behavior record. They must also accept students with disabilities and should develop a plan to support these students.
Do you want to learn more about this choice?
Tell me more.
Show me other options.
This will take you to a list of all school options.
This will take you to more information about Ohio schools.