- Families must notify the local school district superintendent to homeschool their child.
- Families must send a brief outline of the intended curriculum, list textbooks or other curricular materials that will be used, and an assurance that the child will receive a minimum of 900 hours of home education from an adult with a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Families must supply an assessment of the student’s work.
How to choose this type of school
- Notify the superintendent of your school district of residence within one week of the start of the school year or within one week of withdrawal from the school.
- Notification must be provided within one week of the start of the academic year at the building the child would normally attend or within one week of withdrawal from the school.
This will take you to a list of all school options.
This will take you to more information about Ohio schools.