Supporting Learning at Home: A 5-step Remote Learning Planning Guide for District Leaders
This 1 page guide created by the Ohio Statewide Family Engagement Center contains 5 steps and accompanying examples that will help your district do the following:
- Prioritize remote learning goals based on your local educational values.
- Clearly define the remote learning roles of students, teachers, and parents/caregivers.
- Consider common barriers for families.
- Decide how to address the barriers.
- Design instructional plans with the above in mind.
If you have examples to contribute from your district, please email them to OhioSFEC@osu.edu.