The following Partnerships for Literacy series documents are for Ohio’s regional Family Engagement Leads:
P4L Training Dates for Regional Leads 2019-20
Tools for working with Schools
P4L Focused Discussions Facilitator Guide – This guide is for Regional Family Engagement Leads who want to introduce this process to school leadership. Through a series of four focused discussions, regional staff work with the school to prime them for forming a P4L team, inventorying their practices, and developing action steps connected to their schoolwide reading plan.
- Handouts for 4 focused discussions with schools: P4L Overview Handout , P4L ESSA Title I Crosswalk , P4L Re-Design a Family Engagement Practice
- P4L Coaching Service Delivery Plan (PDF) (Word Version) for Family Engagement Leads coaching school teams on selected action steps identified through the P4L inventory/planning process
Electronic P4L Binder
Our team provided a binder of resources for this work to each Regional Family Engagement Lead.
An electronic version of the binder, including translated and accessible versions of documents, are below.
1. P4L Binder Cover Page
2. P4L Binder Contents Overview Page
3. P4L Snapshot of Practices in the Inventory Additional Versions: Large Print Version Screen Reader Accessible Version
4. P4L Building a team
5. P4L Overview Additional Versions: Spanish Arabic Chinese (Traditional) Chinese (Simplified)Somali Large Print
6. P4L Family Engagement for Early Literacy Inventory Additional Versions: (NEW!Screen-Reader Accessible) Spanish Arabic Chinese (Traditional) Chinese (Simplified)
7. P4L Focused Discussions with Families
8. P4L Creating a Plan
9. P4L Binder Last Pg Disclaimer and Reference
If you have any questions about the Partnerships for Literacy work, please contact Meredith Wellman or Barbara Boone (firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
Copyright © 2018. The Ohio State University and Strategic Opportunities. All rights reserved. No part of these Partnerships for Literacy documents may be reproduced, displayed, modified, or distributed in any form without a written agreement with The Ohio State University Technology Commercialization Office. Schools piloting the Partnerships for Literacy process in Ohio with a Family Engagement Lead (2018-2022) may reproduce, display, modify, and/or distribute the documents in any form without a written agreement.