Ohio Fatherhood Commission – Fact Sheets and Brochures about Being an Engaged Father
The Ohio Commission on Fatherhood has many digital and printable brochures and fact-sheets for fathers, on topics like:
- 100 Free Things to do with Your Child
- Ohio’s Funded Fatherhood Programs
- Are You Ready to be a Dad?
- 10 Ways a Father-2-Be Can Help
- Father Absence in Ohio
- 10 Free Ways to be a Good Dad
- 10 Child Support Facts for Fathers
And many more issues including: Domestic Violence, Incarceration, and Infant Mortality. The Commission is housed within the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. Their mission is to enhance the well-being of Ohio’s children by providing opportunities for fathers to become better parents, partners and providers. The Commission can be reached at FATHERS@jfs.ohio.gov.